Us gamers have weird problems. Mine, at the moment, are:
– After surviving hours of of zombie onslaught in our heavily fortified base on Friday night in 7 Days to Die, exactly one quarter of the rooftop farm I spent hours working on inexplicably collapsed under my feet at midnight as I tilled one of the last squares of soil, and I plummeted 60 m to my death. As of yet, no one in my group (which comprises several engineers and computer programmers) has been able to figure out how to fix this. Game physics are weird.
– I only played THREE games this past weekend. And two of them were video games. That is not nearly enough.
– [user=dougmansion]Kyle[/user] and I were dragged through the streets, presumably to our death, by a creepy Innsmouth Mob on Sunday night after they burned down the dock that was our only hope of escape from the town. Jerks.
– Everyone other than me at our Gamechurch staff meeting yesterday has a Switch now, and they won’t stop talking about Mario and Zelda. I am feeling like an outcast and a bad gamer.
– My Mansions of Madness figures and monster tokens don’t want to stay in their bases, so I think I’m going have to buy some model glue. And a craft knife if I don’t already have one. Also my Star Spawns won’t keep their wings open. Also I want to paint them all. But that’s a rabbit hole I’m not sure I want to start down again…
– It’s over a week into the new year and I have yet to play a single new-to-me game for my 100 x 1 challenge.
– I’ve played my semi-annual game of Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime with [user=dougmansion]Kyle[/user]. Now who knows how long it will take before we get together to take on the next level and fight Orion. 😥 And our little pink gumball spaceship is so badass now!
Source: GitNG @ BoardGameGeek